top of page



Express Entry is a system used to process the following permanent residency programs:
– Federal Skilled Worker (FSW),
– Federal Skilled Trades (FST),
– Canadian Experience Class (CEC), and
– Express Entry streams of Provincial Nominee Programs.

However, its not a program in itself. It's

a system that lets eligible candidates submit an online profile to the Express Entry Pool. The highest-ranked candidates are sent and invitation for permanent residence. The ones who receive an ITA must submit a complete application within 90 days. Most application are processed within six months.


Coworkers plan work

The minimum selection criteria for FSW include
– one-year full-time (or full-time equivalent) continuous work experience in a NOC 0, A, or B occupation within the last ten years;
– CLB 7;
– high-school education;
– 67 points out of 100 of the FSW point grid; and
– adequate settlement funds unless having a job offer and authorized to work in Canada.


Done Deal

The minimum selection criteria for CEC includes
– one-year full-time (or full-time equivalent) Canadian work experience in NOC 0, A, or B occupations within the last three years;
– CLB 7 for NOC 0 and A, CLB 5 for NOC B.


Young Businesswomen

This program only accepts the following occupations in the NOC:
– Major Group 72, industrial, electrical and construction trades
– Major Group 73, maintenance and equipment operation trades
– Major Group 82, supervisors and technical jobs in natural resources, agriculture and related production
– Major Group 92, processing, manufacturing and utilities supervisors and central control operators
– Minor Group 632, chefs and cooks
– Minor Group 633, butchers and bakers

The minimum selection criteria for FST (also known as FSTP, FSTC) include
– two-year full-time (or full-time equivalent) work experience in an eligible occupation within the last five years;
– CLB 5 in speaking and listening, and CLB 4 in reading and writing;
– meeting the employment requirements except for obtaining a certificate of qualification issued by a provincial authority;
– a valid job offer or having obtained a certificate of qualification;
– adequate settlement funds unless having a job offer and authorized to work in Canada.

Got Questions? Start with an Initial Consultation
                        or Call +918080854333

bottom of page